Company: 4 Star Hotels offers guests the unforgettable experience of hospitality at some of the finest hotels and hotel apartments in Dubai.
Spa therapists need to oversee and ensure treatment areas, changing rooms, relaxation rooms, facilities, and pool areas are spotlessly clean, well-stocked, and safe.
- Must have good English communication skills. Must be able to read, write and speak.
- Must be physically fit, able to stand, and work for long hours.
- Candidates should have work experience of at least 3-4 years in the relevant field.
- Must be able to provide experience certificate.
- Should not have any visible tattoos.
Benefits and other criteria:
- Salary – AED 2520
- Overtime – As per UAE labor law.
- Working Hours – – Nine (9) hours exclusive of one (1) hour break.
- Accommodation and Transport – Provided by the company.
- Airtickets – One-way air ticket to Dubai will be provided. A two-way ticket will be provided post
completion of 2 years.
- Annual Leaves: 30 days of paid annual leaves as per UAE labor law.
- Medical Insurance: As per UAE labor law.
- Age: 21 – 35