Company:A semi government company in Dubai is looking to hire Scaffolder – Construction Services for their company.
To be responsible for scaffolding works in different disciplines in the field of Industrial, Commercial and Residential building construction including general
- Compliance: Ensure strict adherence to the company’s safety rules and regulations.
- Asset Management: Responsible for the proper maintenance and protection of assigned properties, tools, and equipment.
- Scaffolding Works: Execute scaffolding tasks to support various construction activities, including assisting in concreting, rebar fixing, finishing, formwork erection, electrical work, plumbing, etc.
- Housekeeping: Perform housekeeping activities to maintain a clean and organized work environment.
- Assigned Duties: Complete tasks as assigned by the Leadman or Foreman.
- Basic Health & Safety Awareness
- Basic Human Resource Policy Awareness
- Drug & Alcohol Awareness
- Emergency Response Procedures
- Fire Prevention, Detection & Safety
- Management of Human Factors
- Safe Manual Handling Techniques
- Safety, Environment & Risk Management
- Use of Relevant Fire Extinguisher
- Asking for and Giving Directions
- Body Language Awareness
- Critical Thinking
- Cultural Awareness
- Customer Service Awareness
- Dealing with Different Customers
- Environmental Awareness
- Hierarchy and Responsibility Recognition
- How to Greet Customers
- Incident & Accident Reporting
- Interpersonal Communication Skills
- Managing Personal Performance
- Personal Presentation (Grooming)
- Providing and Dealing with Feedback
- Resource Management
- Service Excellence
- Teamwork and Collaboration
- Time Management
Experience: Minimum of 2 years of experience in Industrial, Commercial, and Residential building scaffolding works.
Education: Any education qualifications relevant to the position.
Benefits and other criteria:
- Salary – AED 1150
- Overtime – As per UAE labor law.
- Working Hours – Nine (9) hours exclusive of one (1) hour break.
- Accommodation and Transport – Provided by the company.
- Food – No food
- Airtickets – One-way air ticket to Dubai will be provided. A two-way ticket will be provided post completion of 2 years.
- Annual Leaves: 30 days of paid annual leaves as per UAW labor law.
- Medical Insurance: As per UAE labor law.
- Age: Must be between 21 to 43 years.