Company: A World-leading flight catering company based in Dubai is looking to hire Team Members.
- Housekeepers are responsible for cleaning and reporting any safety hazards to the homeowner or manager in charge.
- They must complete tasks like vacuuming, sweeping, emptying trash cans, dusting shelves, cleaning windows, and mopping floors.
- Housekeepers also change linens, wash dishes, and do light ironing and laundry.
- Must have good communication skills in English. Must be able to read, write and speak.
- Higher Secondary Education or equivalent qualification
- Minimum 1-year prior experience in the hotel industry
- Must be physically fit, able to stand, and work for 8 hours.
- Must be able to travel within 12 days from visa date.
- Must be able to pass online food safety tests.
- Should not have any visible tattoos.
Benefits and other criteria:
- Salary – AED 1127
- Overtime – As per UAE labor law.
- Working Hours – Nine (9) hours inclusive of one (1) hour break.
- Accommodation and Transport – Provided by the company.
- Food – 2 times duty meals.
- Airtickets – One-way air ticket to Dubai will be provided. Two-way ticket will be provided post completion of 2 years.
- Annual Leaves: 30 days of paid annual leaves as per UAE labor law.
- Medical Insurance: As per UAE labor law.
- Age: 20 – 38