Company: A World-leading flight catering company based in Dubai is looking to hire Commis I.
- Responsible to maintain cleanliness, and sanitation in the assigned work area.
- Responsible for preparing and cooking all food items by the recipe and to specification.
- Prepare ingredients for cooking, including portioning, chopping, and storing food.
- Prepare all menu items by strictly following recipes and yield guide.
- Will be also responsible for assisting CDP and Sous Chef in cooking and then ensuring that all stations are clean.
- Must have good communication skills in English. Must be able to read, write and speak.
- Must be physically fit, able to stand, and work for 8 hours.
- Must be able to travel within 12 days from visa date.
- Candidates should have work experience of at least 3-4 years in a star category hotel.
- Must be able to pass online food safety tests.
- Should not have any visible tattoos.
Benefits and other criteria:
- Salary – AED 1868
- Overtime – As per UAE labor law.
- Working Hours – Nine (9) hours exclusive of one (1) hour break.
- Accommodation and Transport – Provided by the company.
- Food – 2 times duty meals.
- Airtickets – One-way air ticket to Dubai will be provided. Two-way ticket will be provided post completion of 2 years.
- Annual Leaves: 30 days of paid annual leaves as per UAE labor law.
- Medical Insurance: As per UAE labor law.
- Age: 21 – 35