Company: A leading semi-government company based out in Dubai is looking to hire PSFRD / ASSD Custodian.
- Providing safe and secure storage of the cash fund.
- Keeping each fund separate from other funds or accounts.
- Maintaining proper documentation.
- The custodian is responsible for the safekeeping and accountability of the fund.
- Must hold a high school diploma or its equivalent.
- The latest Education certificate or degree must be attested
from the home country, UAE embassy, and also from UAE
- Security experience in the field of police, security, or armed
forces must be at least 2 years. (One year in the home country
and one year in UAE), staff must hold the experience letter.
- PSFRD/ASSD/SIRA License Copy.
- Confirmation on cancelation of PSFRD/ASSD License from
the previous company, if not new license cannot be applied.
- Age must not be less than 21 years and not more than 35.
- Height must not be less than 170 cm.
- Staff must be physically fit and their Weight must be matched with their Height to calculate perfect BMI.
- Staff must be medically fit and must have a medical fitness certificate.
- Have no Visible Tattoos.
Benefits and other criteria:
- Salary – AED 2000
- Overtime – As per UAE labor law.
- Working Hours – Nine (9) hours exclusive of one (1) hour break.
- Accommodation and Transport – Provided by the company.
- Food – No food.
- Airtickets – One-way air ticket to Dubai will be provided. A two-way ticket will be provided post completion of 2 years.
- Annual Leaves: 30 days of paid annual leaves as per UAE labor law.
- Medical Insurance: As per UAE labor law.