Company: A leading semi-government company based out in Dubai is looking to hire ware-washers.
To ensure that recyclable waste materials are identified and recovered effectively and efficiently from the inbound waste stream and from other areas as and when required; to segregate and store these in the designated area for collection by outsourced recycling contractors while maintaining hygiene and safety standards in the process.
Ensure that the airline catering equipment & machines are cleaned as per the prescribed SOP, hygiene, and safety standard.
- Offload/segregate items from High-Loaders as per Standard Operating Procedure for timely recycling/replenishment at designated areas.
- Charge meal carts to designated machines for further processing and deliver to designated cart holding areas for stakeholders.
- Load equipment in a specified manner after removing waste to the designated machine to ensure optimal wash and processing.
- Examine and collect clean equipment from the machine and segregate it into clean or unserviceable bins
- Collect and check the quality of equipment for replacement and charge to bin roller system for delivery to designated areas.
- Clean ware-wash machines / designated area as stipulated in standard operating procedure to ensure continuity of operations and efficiency at all times. Undertake specific duties and perform additional tasks as directed by the superiors.
- Carry out the daily activities by adhering to the company’s Hygiene, Quality and safety rules and regulations to ensure that all safe working / manual handling practices are followed at all times.
- High-school level education preferred
- English speaking skills are required
- Minimum 1-year experience
- Wear clean uniform
- Clean-shaven and should have a neat haircut
- Short sideburns (mid ear)
- Will not wear: jewelry, heavy makeup, false eyelashes, false nails/extensions, or bindis in the food handling area
- Food Safety Level 1 (Certificate in level 1 food safety recognized by Dubai municipality)
- COVID-19 Training
- Safety Induction (Includes machine safety and human factor)
Benefits and other criteria:
- Salary – AED 900
- Overtime – As per UAE labor law.
- Working Hours – Nine (9) hours inclusive of one (1) hour break.
- Accommodation and Transport – Provided by the company.
- Air-tickets – One-way air ticket to Dubai will be provided. Two-way ticket will be provided post-completion of 2 years.
- Annual Leaves – 30 days of paid annual leaves as per UAE labor law.
- Medical Insurance – As per UAE labor law.
- Age – 21 – 39