A group of hotels & resorts is hiring waiter / waitress in Dubai.
- Provides value added service to guests by providing high standards of service to meet or exceed guest expectations
- Communicates effectively with guests, co-workers and supervisors
- Demonstrates teamwork by co-operating and assisting coworkers as needed
- Performs other duties as necessary to provide service and teamwork
- Contributes to guest satisfaction by attending to restaurant guest needs.
- Acquires a working knowledge of hotel, in-house facilities and local information to respond to guest questions in these areas as required.
- Informs Supervisor or Manager of any guest dissatisfaction.
- Keeps immediate supervisor promptly and fully informed of all problems or unusual matters of significance.
- Projects a favorable image of Al Khoory hotels to the public at all times.
- Must have good communication skills in English. Must be able to read, write and speak.
- Must be physically fit, able to stand, and work for 8 hours.
- Must be able to travel within 12 days from visa date.
- Candidates should have work experience of at least 3-4 years in a star category hotel.
- Must be able to pass online food safety tests.
Benefits and other criteria:
- Salary – AED 900
- Food – AED520
- Overtime – As per UAE labor law.
- Working Hours – Nine (9) hours inclusive of one (1) hour break.
- Accommodation and Transport – Provided by the company.
- Airtickets – One-way air ticket to Dubai will be provided. A two-way ticket will be provided post completion of 2 years.
- Annual Leaves: 30 days of paid annual leaves as per UAE labor law.
- Medical Insurance: As per UAE labor law.
- Age: 20 – 38