Company: A leading semi-government company based out of Dubai is looking to hire waiters for star hotels.
- Waiters assist restaurant patrons by noting their order, serving tables their requested meals, and preparing/submitting bills at the end of the table’s meal.
- Waiters are also responsible for asking customers if they are satisfied with their meal and providing any assistance should the customer not be satisfied.
• Must hold a high school diploma or its equivalent.
• Should be able to speak and write good English.
• Age must not be less than 21 years and not more than 35 years.
• Staff must be physically fit and their weight must be matched with their height to calculate perfect BMI.
• Should have experience in serving / hospitality.
• Have no visible tattoos.
Benefits and other criteria:
• Salary – AED 1000
• Overtime – As per UAE labor law.
• Working Hours – 9
• Accommodation and Transport – Provided by the company.
• Food – 2-time duty meals provided.
• Air tickets – One-way air ticket to Dubai will be provided. A two-way ticket will be provided post completion of 2 years.
• Annual Leaves: 30 days of paid annual leave as per UAE labor law.
• Medical Insurance: As per UAE labor law.