Company: Established in 2009 with the sole purpose of providing quality valet services.
- A valet greets guests upon their arrival and provides customer service by parking and retrieving their vehicle.
- Additionally, a valet ensures the parking area is clean and safe.
- A valet welcomes questions from guests and recommends local places to visit and top attractions.
- Must hold a high school diploma or its equivalent.
- Should be able to speak and write basic English.
- Age must not be less than 22 years and not more than 45 years.
- UAE valid License.
Benefits and other criteria:
- Salary – AED 1400
- Overtime – Compulsary + Tips.
- Working Hours – 8 + 1 hour break.
- Accommodation and Transport – Provided by the company.
- Food – 2-time duty meals provided.
- Air tickets – One-way air ticket to Dubai will be provided. A two-way ticket will be provided post completion of 2 years.
- Annual Leaves: 30 days of paid annual leaves as per UAE labor law.
- Medical Insurance: As per UAE labor law.