Company: A World-leading flight catering company based in Dubai is looking to hire Team Members.
- Ensure at all times that food items are correctly stored in their designated areas in accordance with the laid down Hygiene Practices.
- Assemble the flight requirements from all the sections according to the galley-loading plan, the packing list, and menu specifications.
- Offload and load the Hi-loaders with the food and non-food items as per the galley load plan, assist the policemen during the security checking and deliver all the items to the aircraft.
- Ensure that correct galley loading plans are always followed while preparing the food and non-food items.
- Ensure that the food is kept in the cold room while waiting to be loaded to the aircraft in order to comply with the company’s established hygiene requirements while making sure that any exposure of food to unacceptable temperature and humidity levels is minimized.
- Apply the Quality Policy and Quality System established in accordance with ISO 9001: 2000 international standards and execute all responsibilities according to the department’s work procedures while reflecting EKFC Quality Policy.
- Clear all the equipment relevant to the pre-setting and collect the food from the Production Department as per the catering orders.
- Must have good communication skills in English. Must be able to read, write and speak.
- Higher Secondary Education or equivalent qualification
- Minimum 1-year prior experience in the food industry
- Must be physically fit, able to stand, and work for 8 hours.
- Must be able to travel within 12 days from visa date.
- Must be able to pass online food safety tests.
- Should not have any visible tattoos.
Benefits and other criteria:
- Salary – AED 1327
- Overtime – As per UAE labor law.
- Working Hours – Nine (9) hours inclusive of one (1) hour break.
- Accommodation and Transport – Provided by the company.
- Food – 2 times duty meals.
- Airtickets – One-way air ticket to Dubai will be provided. Two-way ticket will be provided post completion of 2 years.
- Annual Leaves: 30 days of paid annual leaves as per UAE labor law.
- Medical Insurance: As per UAE labor law.
- Age: 20 – 38