Company: Al Khoory Hotels offers guests the unforgettable experience of hospitality at some of the finest hotels and hotel apartments in Dubai. Al Khoory Hotels are managed by Al Khoory Hospitality, a subdivision of the Al Khoory Group, a conglomerate with diverse interests in different business sectors.
Spa Supervisors need to oversee and ensure treatment areas, changing rooms, relaxation rooms, facilities, and pool areas are spotlessly clean, well-stocked, and safe.
- Must have good English communication skills. Must be able to read, write and speak.
- Must be physically fit, able to stand, and work for long hours.
- Candidates should have work experience of at least 3-4 years in the relevant field.
- Must be able to provide experience certificate.
- Should not have any visible tattoos.
Benefits and other criteria:
- Salary – AED 3020
- Overtime – As per UAE labor law.
- Working Hours – Nine (9) hours exclusive of one (1) hour break.
- Accommodation and Transport – Provided by the company.
- Airtickets – One-way air ticket to Dubai will be provided. A two-way ticket will be provided post completion of 2 years.
- Annual Leaves: 30 days of paid annual leaves as per UAE labor law.
- Medical Insurance: As per UAE labor law.
- Age: 21 – 35