Company: Al Khoory Hotels offers guests the unforgettable experience of hospitality at some of the finest hotels and hotel apartments in Dubai. Al Khoory Hotels are managed by Al Khoory Hospitality, a subdivision of the Al Khoory Group, a conglomerate with diverse interests in different business sectors.
Job Description: Spa Managers are responsible for managing the operations of spas. Their duties include being the main aesthetician carrying out the body and facial treatments, supervising the maintenance of the facility, creating budget reports, and developing marketing campaigns.
- Must have good communication skills in English. Must be able to read, write and speak.
- Must be physically fit, able to stand, and work for long hours.
- Must be able to travel within 12 days from visa date.
- Candidates should have work experience of at least 3-4 years. Experience Certificate to be provided.
- Should not have any visible tattoos.
Benefits and other criteria:
- Salary – AED 5000
- Overtime – As per UAE labor law.
- Working Hours – Nine (9) hours exclusive of one (1) hour break.
- Accommodation and Transport – Provided by the company.
- Airtickets – One-way air ticket to Dubai will be provided. A two-way ticket will be provided post completion of 2 years.
- Annual Leaves: 30 days of paid annual leaves as per UAE labor law.
- Medical Insurance: As per UAE labor law.
- Age: 21 – 35