Company: A semi government company in Dubai is looking to hire Plumber for their company.
- Installing and repairing pipes and fixtures that carry water, gas, or other fluids in homes and businesses.
- They also maintain plumbing fixtures like bathtubs and toilets and appliances such as dishwashers or heating systems.
- Must have basic communication skills in English. Must be able to read, write and speak.
- Must be from Facility Management background and should have UAE experience
- Must be physically fit, able to stand and work for long hours.
- Must be able to travel within 12 days from visa date.
- Should not have any visible tattoos.
Benefits and other criteria:
- Salary – AED 1856
- Overtime – Fixed OT included.
- Working Hours – 12 hrs.
- Accommodation and Transport – Provided by the company.
- Food – No food
- Airtickets – One-way air ticket to Dubai will be provided. A two-way ticket will be provided post completion of 2 years.
- Annual Leaves: 30 days of paid annual leaves as per UAE labor law.
- Medical Insurance: As per UAE labor law.
- Age – Must be between 21 to 35 year.