Company: A leading semi-government company based out in Dubai is looking to hire kitchen stewards for luxury hotels & resorts.
Their responsibility may include maintaining and creating a cleaning schedule for the kitchen, cleaning pots and grills, washing glasses, dishes, and cutlery also assisting the Chefs.
• Must hold a high school diploma or its equivalent.
• Should be able to speak and write basic English.
• Age must not be less than 21 years and not more than 35 years.
• Staff must be physically fit.
Benefits and other criteria:
• Salary – AED 900
• Overtime – As per UAE labor law.
• Working Hours – 9 + 1 hour break.
• Accommodation and Transport – Provided by the company.
• Food – 2-time duty meals provided.
• Air tickets – One-way air ticket to Dubai will be provided. A two-way ticket will be provided post completion of 2 years.
• Annual Leaves: 30 days of paid annual leaves as per UAE labor law.
• Medical Insurance: As per UAE labor law.