Company: A leading semi-government company based out in Dubai is looking to hire Housekeepers.
Housekeepers are responsible for cleaning and reporting any safety hazards to the homeowner or manager in charge. They must complete tasks like vacuuming, sweeping, emptying trash cans, dusting shelves, cleaning windows, and mopping floors. Some Housekeepers change linens, wash dishes, and do light ironing and laundry.
- Must hold a high school diploma or its equivalent.
- Should be able to speak and write good English.
- Age must not be less than 21 years and not more than 35 years.
- Staff must be physically fit and their Weight must be matched with their Height to calculate perfect BMI.
- Should have knowledge of chemicals.
- Have no visible tattoos.
Benefits and other criteria:
- Salary – AED 900
- Overtime – As per UAE labor law.
- Working Hours – 9
- Accommodation and Transport – Provided by the company.
- Food – 2-time duty meals provided.
- Airtickets – One-way air ticket to Dubai will be provided. A two-way ticket will be provided post completion of 2 years.
- Annual Leaves: 30 days of paid annual leaves as per UAE labor law.
- Medical Insurance: As per UAE labor law.