Company: A leading hospital in Saudi Arabia is looking to hire General Nurse.
- Minimum 2 years of proven experience as a registered nurse.
- Excellent knowledge of nursing care methods and procedures.
- Excellent knowledge of emergency care.
- In-depth knowledge of health and safety guidelines and procedures (sanitation,
decontamination, etc.) and willingness to follow them at all times.
- A team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Responsible and compassionate.
- Outstanding organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Patient with excellent problem-solving skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree or other Diploma from a Nursing program.
- Valid nursing license.
- Between 23 to 39 years old.
- Excellent English communication skills both verbal and written.
- Bachelor’s degree or Diploma Certificate & Transcript of Record.
- Board Certificate and Ratings – Transcript of Record.
- Valid Professional Regulation Commission license and certificate (if available).
- Experience Certificates as Nurse/Staff Nurse (from date to date).
- Passport Copy.
- BLS Certificate (if available).
- Dataflow report (if available).
- Prometric Exam (if available).
- Mumaris Plus account username & password.
- SCFHS License (Saudi Commission for Health Specialties) (If available).
Benefits and other criteria:
- 2 years contract.
- Food Allowance.
- Accommodation company provided.
- Transportation company provided.
- Medical Insurance is provided as per Saudi Labour Law.
- Working Days: 6 days/ 48 hours a week.
- Overtime will be provided as per Saudi Labour Law.
- Over Night Staying Allowance of SR 500/ month will be provided.
- End of service benefits.
- Free return ticket once the contract is completed.
- Leave vacation pay after completing 2 years’ contract.
- Free vacation round trip ticket after completing 2 years contract.