Company: A World-leading flight catering company based in Dubai is looking to hire General Assistant.
- Clean office premises, kitchen area, and equipment as per prescribed hygiene standards to ensure that it is food-safe and pest free.
- Check the cleanliness of all areas and follow the daily schedule thereby cleanliness at all times.
- Ensure safe and proper usage of the cleaning equipment as also the area/equipment being cleaned.
- Ensure that all cleaning activity is undertaken only after putting on protective clothing/gear as per the safety standards.
- Collect garbage from specified areas and dispose off at designated area as per the defined methodology.
- Clean work area and restock chemicals after obtaining prior approval.
- Ensure that the basic facilities (like water taps etc) are functional; inform Team Member or Team Leader within the team in case of a malfunction who will in turn inform maintenance/other departments if necessary.
- Undertake specific cleaning duties and perform additional tasks as directed by superiors.
- Apply the QHSE policy/system established in accordance with international standards and execute all responsibilities according to the department work procedures while reflecting EKFC QHSE policy.
- Contributes to the overall output of the relevant team during his/her shift.
- Diligently actions all activities instructed during his/her shift and communicate any issues to seniors on duty.
- This jobholder may work individually on a task/activity or as a part of a group, depending on the dimensions of the specific job on hand.
- Safety and food hygiene should be ensured while executing all maintenance jobs.
- Must have good communication skills in English. Must be able to read, write and speak.
- Must be physically fit, able to stand, and work for 8 hours.
- Must be able to travel within 12 days from visa date.
- Must be able to pass online food safety tests.
- Should not have any visible tattoos.
No formal education is required although some numerical skills are needed for measuring out cleaning fluids.
1-year previous experience in a similar position would be an added advantage.
Benefits and other criteria:
- Salary – AED 1277
- Overtime – As per UAE labor law.
- Working Hours – Nine (9) hours inclusive of one (1) hour break.
- Accommodation and Transport – Provided by the company.
- Food – 2 times duty meals.
- Airtickets – One-way air ticket to Dubai will be provided. Two-way ticket will be provided post-completion of 2 years.
- Annual Leaves – 30 days of paid annual leaves as per UAE labor law.
- Medical Insurance – As per UAE labor law.
- Age – 20 – 38