Company:- An opportunity has arisen for a buggy driver to join the cluster buggy department.
The main duties and responsibilities of this role:
- Driver locates, identifies, and describes the function and operation of all vehicle controls, gauges, and warning lights.
- Always have a cheerful, helpful, and friendly attitude towards colleagues and guests alike and provide courteous and professional service at all times.
- They must carry a valid buggy-driving license on duty.
- Drive guests in the buggies wherever required within the resort following the schedule given by the team leader, or upon guest request.
- Maintain a high level of knowledge about MJ, BAA, and JBH facilities and services as well as Dubai to be equipped to answer guest enquiry and questions.
- Record usage of buggies on the appropriate forms. Carry a company radio at all times in order to be reachable and to ensure close communication with the buggy base operator and team leader.
- Communicate over the radio frequency as per training standards.
- To assist in ensuring that all buggies are kept well maintained and clean at all times. Any technical fault should be reported to the team leader.
- The main duties of these candidates will be driving the club cars but during off seasons they might not have much things to do (approximately a period of 6 months) during this time candidates may have to join the HSK team in the palace to assist in doing cleaning work (light HSK work)
- A valid driver’s license.
- Must be physically fit, able to stand, and drive for long hours.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Good verbal communication.
- Proficiency using GPS devices.
1-year previous experience in a similar position would be an added advantage.
Benefits and other criteria:
- Salary – AED 1800
- Overtime – As per UAE labor law.
- Working Hours – Nine (9) hours inclusive of one (1) hour break.
- Accommodation and Transport – Provided by the company.
- Food – Provided by the company.
- Airtickets – One-way air ticket to Dubai will be provided. A two-way ticket will be provided post-completion of 2 years of Annual leave.
- Annual Leaves – 30 days per every 1 worked year.
- Medical Insurance – As per UAE labor law.
- Age – 20 – 39