Company: A World leading flight catering company in Dubai is looking to hire Demi Chef for their company.
- As a Demi Chef, you will be responsible for relaying orders to station cooks and ensuring each menu item his station is responsible for is prepared and served on time.
- Must oversee all preparations, cooking, and presentation for plates.
- You may be required to assist with cooking, preparation, and plating when station chefs are absent.
- You will also assist Executive Chefs.
- Must have good communication skills in English. Must be able to read, write and speak.
- Must be physically fit, able to stand and work for long hours.
- Must be able to travel within 12 days from visa date.
- Should not have any visible tattoos.
- Must have relevant experience working in star hotels.
- Must be able to pass online food safety tests.
Benefits and other criteria:
- Salary – AED 1988
- Overtime – As per UAE labor law.
- Working Hours – Nine (9) hours exclusive of one (1) hour break.
- Accommodation and Transport – Provided by the company.
- Food – 2 times duty meals.
- Airtickets – One-way air ticket to Dubai will be provided. A two-way ticket will be provided post completion of 2 years.
- Annual Leaves: 30 days of paid annual leaves as per UAW labor law.
- Medical Insurance: As per UAE labor law.
- Age – Must be between 21 to 35 year.