Company: A World-leading flight catering company based in Dubai is looking to hire Commis III.
- Receive deliveries and ensure that food items are stored, handled, and consumed in a manner as briefed/guided by seniors.
- Arrange and dish food items according to specified menus in compliance with the established Hygiene and Safety Procedures.
- Familiarize with products, processes, menus, ingredients, and equipment in the area of operation to contribute effectively.
- Work according to the specifications and instructions received from supervisors.
- Always maintain high standards of food hygiene, cleanliness, and tidiness in the kitchen, storage, chillers, and freezers.
- Ensure that all the kitchen equipment is in good working order and reports any faults or damage to the supervisor.
- Contribute to cost-saving efforts and save wastage.
- Attend all scheduled training at his/her level.
- Perform other duties that management may from time to time reasonably require.
- Maintain general hygienic and safe conditions of any areas where working, and report snags/issues to seniors.
- Comply with all relevant quality, health, safety, and environmental management policies, procedures, and control
- Must have basic communication skills in English. Must be able to read, write and speak.
- Higher Secondary Education or equivalent qualification
- Minimum 1-year prior experience in the hotel industry
- Must be physically fit, able to stand, and work for 8 hours.
- Must be able to travel within 12 days from visa date.
- Must be able to pass online food safety tests.
- Should not have any visible tattoos.
Benefits and other criteria:
- Salary – AED 1200
- Overtime – As per UAE labor law.
- Working Hours – Nine (9) hours inclusive of one (1) hour break.
- Accommodation and Transport – Provided by the company.
- Food – 2 times duty meals.
- Airtickets – One-way air ticket to Dubai will be provided. Two-way tickets will be provided post-completion of 2 years.
- Annual Leaves: 30 days of paid annual leaves as per UAE labor law.
- Medical Insurance: As per UAE labor law.
- Age: 20 – 38