Company: A world-leading flight catering company in Dubai.
- Responsible to prepare, cook and serve food is delegated as your responsibility, ensuring that the highest possible quality is maintained and that agreed standards for food preparation and presentation are met at all times under guidance from a senior chef.
- To monitor stock movement and be responsible for ordering from the section.
- Must have good communication skills in English. Must be able to read, write and speak.
- Must be physically fit, able to stand, and work for 8 hours.
- Must be able to travel within 12 days from visa date.
- Candidates should have work experience of at least 1-2 years in a star category hotel.
- Must be able to pass online food safety tests.
- Should not have any visible tattoos.
Benefits and other criteria:
- Salary – AED 1400
- Overtime – As per UAE labor law.
- Working Hours – Nine (9) hours exclusive of one (1) hour break.
- Accommodation and Transport – Provided by the company.
- Food – 2 times duty meals.
- Airtickets – One-way air ticket to Dubai will be provided. A two-way ticket will be provided post completion of 2 years.
- Annual Leaves: 30 days of paid annual leaves as per UAE labor law.
- Medical Insurance: As per UAE labor law.
- Age: 21 – 35